do you think i shhould.....about The Guy

I'm Happy

I'm Happy
i happy cant you tell by my red bloodshot eyes, i'm so fucken happy just take a look at my wrest. <3 i love you for ever and ever baby.. i'm just waiting for you to love me to..because i sooooo fucken messed up without you, i've never been so happy :'(

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The guy

hey ok so i really like this guy hes 15 and tall with dark hair, his eyes are awesome, and hes really funny. what should i do becuase, i like him he likes me but i think we should wait to date cause i think we might achly have somthing but i dont want to waist it since were only 15

4 comments:

  1. if ypou like him forget about him.... :( how do you feel about my answer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankly... you only live once. So go for it. If you like him.. then you should tell him. You wont waste anything .life is short and if you don't try now. or go for things yous you want... then you'll never get them and you'll regret the decisions you made. Right?
    Go for it man.
    Because who knows... you could get hit by a bus... like tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lets hope i dont get hit by a bus though

    ReplyDelete

This is for my Friend, you gotta move on

This is for my Friend, you gotta move on