do you think i shhould.....about The Guy

I'm Happy

I'm Happy
i happy cant you tell by my red bloodshot eyes, i'm so fucken happy just take a look at my wrest. <3 i love you for ever and ever baby.. i'm just waiting for you to love me to..because i sooooo fucken messed up without you, i've never been so happy :'(

Monday, January 25, 2010

Ok so i really like this guy, his smile is to die for, and hes has the nicest eyes you couldn't even dream about. but hears the thing he might have a girlfriend, lol most likely, ok most defently has a girlfriend, but he did tell me she was annoying so does this mean he doesnt like her, is he opening a door for me! is he dropping hints, i hang out by his desk and we talk for a while, he flirts i know it hes so ovesus about it, i flirt to, i cant help it. but he has a fucken girlfriend~! she's messing it all up. haha last friday we stayed up texten eachother untill 3-4 o man i'm fallen hard for this guy, it would be easier if he were ugly....but hes sooooooooooo cute, somtimes i think life would be soo much better without me in it, maybe if i were dead, i wounder what he would say, would he be sad? :( i would be sad if he died

2 comments:

  1. okay so what if he is opening a door for you what if he is saying hey i like you why don't you like me or do you if so come with me? what woould you do if everything was wrong. What about your thoughts and what about his? okay so what if i say that you should go for him would you would you go for it or would you be like me and ignore te chance you got?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm gonna go for it tomorrow in science or today at lunch i'll see when i see him next

    ReplyDelete

This is for my Friend, you gotta move on

This is for my Friend, you gotta move on